IRMCO FLUIDS® 323 Series of stamping lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for stamping and drawing of mild and some high strength steels. IRMCO’s 323 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity in an economical product line for lighter to medium duty stamping demands.
IRMCO’s 323 Series:
• Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
• Can be removed at lower temperatures in pre-treatment processes.
• Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14000 directives.
• Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enamelling processes.
• Can often be welded through without prior removal.
• Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.